IN THE HELP PAGE...
1) I DON'T HAVE MY CERTIFICATION NUMBER?
To access the CEU/Exam section located in the Members Only Section, you will need your email address and certification number. If you don't have access to your certification number you can have it sent to you by email... click here.
2) he certification retrieval program does not recognize my email address. What do I do?
If this is the case, we do not have your email address on file. If you have another email address please try that first. Also try your work or personal email address. Contact NCCDP if none of your email addresses work.
INSTRUCTOR ONLY PAGE & SEMINAR CALENDAR - Instructor Only Access
1) I can't seem to access the INSTRUCTORS ONLY section.
Make sure that CAPS LOCK is off. If NCCDP does not have your email address on file you will not be able to access the instructors only section. Use the contact us form and provide your email address.
Also please try the following before contacting us.
If copying and pasting your email address or certification number be careful not to copy a TRAILING SPACE. If there is a space at the end of the credential you copied it won't work.
STAFF EDUCATION TOOL KIT SECTION
| Go to the Tool Kit Section - Available only from Nov 1 to March 15
1) I can't seem to access the Staff Education Week Tool Kit section.
The Tool Kit and Inservices are located in the Members Only Section.
You will need your email address and certification number to access the site. Associate members and corporate members will need their account number (coming soon).
2) I CAN'T OPEN THE PDF FILES.
Don't have PowerPoint on your computer? - Download the FREE PDF viewer here.
3) I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE TOOL KIT AND IN-SERVICE FILES BUT I CAN'T EDIT IT OR SAVE IT.
Once you have downloaded the files to your computer you won't be able to change the in-service presentations as the authors of the powerpoint and NCCDP requested this.
4) To properly save an inservice document or tool kit file please use the following procedure:
Please note that some of the files are in Word format. You will both need Word and PDF programs installed on your computer or need a viewer for each program.
5) THE TOOL KIT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
If you are unable to access the tool kit it may because the allotted time to download has expired. The tool kit and staff in-services are only available for download from November 1st to March 15th.
6) I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE POWERPOINT FILES BUT I CAN'T EDIT IT OR SAVE IT.
Once you have downloaded the files to your computer you won't be able to change the powerpoints as the authors of the powerpoint and NCCDP requested this.