Register - Available only from Nov 1 to March 15
Go to Staff Education Week Only Page
1) I can't seem to access the Staff Education Week Tool Kit section.
Make sure that CAPS LOCK is off. Make sure that you are typing in the username and password exactly as you registered.
Usernames and passwords are case sensitive. As an example, if your password is casPeR... be sure to capitalize P and R. If you forgot your password click here.
To access the Staff Education Week Tool Kit section you should have installed on your computer the latest version of your browser. Older version browsers may not work properly. Be sure to upgrade your browser if you cannot gain access. AOL users should NOT use AOL browser. Use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Also please try the following before contacting us..
a. delete cookies from your browser (TOOLS, INTERNET OPTION, DELETE COOKIES)
b. remove spyware/adware/malware (download and run a spyware program)
c. remove or disable browser addons such as Yahoo and Google toolbars
d. If copying and pasting your username and password be careful not to copy a TRAILING SPACE. If there is a space at the end of the password you copied it won't work.
1) I CAN'T OPEN THE PDF FILES.
Don't have PowerPoint on your computer? - Download the FREE PDF viewer here.
2) I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE TOOL KIT AND IN-SERVICE FILES BUT I CAN'T EDIT IT OR SAVE IT.
Once you have downloaded the files to your computer you won't be able to change the in-service presentations as the authors of the powerpoint and NCCDP requested this.
3) To properly save an inservice document or tool kit file please use the following procedure:
- RIGHT CLICK on the words POWERPOINT PRESENTATION.
- Select SAVE LINK AS (or SAVE TARGET AS)
- If you want to save the file in your download folder simply click on the SAVE button. If you would rather save the files in a folder of its own, create a folder and save the file in your new folder.
Please note that some of the files are in Word format. You will both need Word and PDF programs installed on your computer or need a viewer for each program.
4) THE TOOL KIT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
If you are unable to access the tool kit it may because the allotted time to download has expired. The tool kit and staff in-services are only available for download from November 1st to March 15th.
5) I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE POWERPOINT FILES BUT I CAN'T EDIT IT OR SAVE IT.
Once you have downloaded the files to your computer you won't be able to change the powerpoints as the authors of the powerpoint and NCCDP requested this.
National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners®, LLC
103 Valley View Trail
Sparta, NJ 07871
1877.729.5191 Toll Free
contact us form
Contact the Web Administrator if you need assistance accessing or using the web site.