Web Site Terms and Conditions
READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, AND THE USE OF, THIS WEBSITE. NCCDP is abbreviated in the text of this statement of terms and conditions. NCCDP stands for National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners LLC
- All of the information contained on this web site, including the response to any e-mail query, is general in nature and is in no way intended to constitute, and should not be considered by you to be, medical advice or professional services. The information on this web site should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition or used or relied upon in lieu of professional services. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
- This site may include links to other web sites that are not owned by, or under the control of the NCCDP. The links to these web sites are provided solely for your convenience and you access them at your own risk. NCCDP is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or recommendations with respect to the usefulness, availability or content of any such web sites. NCCDP also disclaims any responsibility or liability with respect to (a) your use of such web sites and any and all information or services furnished by or obtained through them, or (b) any loss, use or misuse of any information you may provide to such web sites.
- You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the Internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal or medical information, credit card information (unless using the shopping cart) which you would wish to be held confidential
- NCCDP makes no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
- NCCDP expressly disclaims any liability for any technical problems with the web site, including temporary unavailability or delays in connection time. In addition, NCCDP does not accept responsibility for any illegal pirating of the web site or for the actions of those who may obtain unauthorized access to the web site.
- NCCDP & EMPLOYEES, DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING SUCH CONTENT. FURTHERMORE, NCCDP WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS OR CAUSES OF ACTION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM IT.
- The information contained on this web site is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. The information on this web site may assist you in your personal, general research but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession.
- E-mail correspondence with NCCDP or any of its staff will not, in and of itself, create a relationship with the NCCDP and or NCCDP staff.
- If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
- You agree that these Terms and Conditions will take effect on your first use of the web site and that it will apply to all persons accessing the web site from your computer. You agree that you are obligated to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis for any changes and that you agree to be bound by those changes by continuing to use the web site. NCCDP has the right to amend this Agreement at any time without notice to you by making changes to the Terms and Conditions as posted on the web site.
- The entire NCCDP web site, and all contents therein, are the proprietary information of NCCDP National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners, 55 Main Street, Suite 102, Sparta NJ 07871 All rights reserved. Send any questions or comments on these Terms and Conditions by using our contact us form.