An in-service for Activity Assistants. Can be used with the CNAs. May be copied to Overheads
Included in the Power Point presentation (in both Power Point and PDF formats) are 3 free accompanying documents.
1) Activities: Why Are They Important
2) Senior citizens bowled over by video-game system
3) Improving Resident Participation in Group Programs - Post Test
We recommend you visit the Best Friends Approach Web Site for Great Free Downloads to give out at your seminar. We also recommend the following resources:
1) Best Friends Staff- Building a Culture of Care in Alzheimer’s Programs
2) The Best Friends Book of Activities, Volume 2
3) The Best Friends Book of Alzheimer’s Activities, Volume 1
In Microsoft Power Point and Adobe PDF formats. 33 power point pages plus the 3 additional documents.
This product is not mailed to you. After purchase, you can download the five files from the receipt page or the email receipt.
In-service: Improving Resident Participation in Group Programs
- Product Code: Document-37
- Availability: In Stock