An in-service for activity assistants and health care staff.
Objectives: After successful completion of this in service, the learner will be able to:
- Name the risk factors for dehydration
- Recognize signs and symptoms of dehydration in the elderly
- Name when fluids should be offered to residents
- Name several ways to encourage fluid intake in the elderly/ dementia resident
- Name the consequences of fluid imbalance/dehydration.
Includes Explanation and Overheads with post test.
In Microsoft Word format. 12 pages.
This product is not mailed to you. After purchase, you can download the file from the receipt page or the email receipt.
In-service - Dehyraditon
- Product Code: Document-41
- Availability: In Stock