A Guide for Law Enforcement, EMT’s, Clergy, Geriatric Care Mangers and Home Health Agencies.
In-service Length: 120 minutes
This in-service is for Geriatric Care Managers, EMT's, Clergy, Law Enforcement and Home Care Agency.
Power Point Presentation. 76 slides which includes web site resources. Can be saved and downloaded and copied onto transparancies if the instructor does not wish to use Power Point.
• Understand what is Abuse and Neglect by the care giver.
• Recognize signs of care giver abuse and neglect.
• Understand why care givers abuse.
• Understand ways to prevent care giver abuse.
Recognizing signs of Care Giver Burnout
• Understand the role of clergy.
• Recognize who to report abuse to.
Understanding when to take the keys away.
• Tips for Law Enforcement & dementia & driving
Please note that this purchase includes 2 files including a Power Point and PDF version of the in-service slide show.
In Microsoft Power Point and Adobe PDF formats. 76 page Power Point slide.
This product is not mailed to you. After purchase, you can download the two files from the receipt page or the email receipt.
In-service: Recognizing Abuse and Neglect in the Home plus Dementia and Driving
- Product Code: Document-36
- Availability: In Stock