Accreditation, Board Positions, and Participants in National Meetings
The NCCDP is accredited as an approved provider of continuing education (7 CEUS) by accrediting agencies and continues to apply for CEUS from other professional organizations. We recommend that you check with your governing body to verify if the continuing education hours will be accepted if not pre-approved for CEUS. Our CEUS is only offered by the corporate staff at NCCDP. It is up to each trainer to submit with governing agencies course CEU approval. Ask your instructor if the seminar is CEU approved and which agencies it is approved by.
In addition, we recommend that you check with your governing body to verify the CEUs will be accepted if it was not approved nationally but only approved by a specific state.
NCCDP (corporate staff only) has listed the professions we currently offer CEUS for…
- Activity Professionals through NCCAP
- Social Workers through Nevada Social Work Board
ADDC course is CEU approved for nurses for 7 CEUs with CEU Network in most states. CEU Network information is provided in class. CEU Network charges $28.00 subject to change for the 7 CEUs. The CADDCT trainers do not collect CEU Network fees. Check with your instructor to see if the CEU Network has the course approved in your state.
- TSA Disability Coalition
Previous Board Positions:
- NCCDP in partnership with NAAP National Association Activity Professionals
- Dorson Home Care
- Professional Patient Advocate Institute
- New Jersey Association for Volunteer Administration – Founding Board Member
NCCDP participates in the following:
- CMS National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
- HHS National Alzheimer’s Plan
- CMS Requests for NCCDP Distribution of Information to NCCDP certified members
- Abuse-Deterrent Coalition