Continuing Education Opportunities for NCCDP members.
- NCCDP Online Learning powered by NetCE - our preferred partner for Continuing Education Credits. Go to NetCE to obtain your CEUs.
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (NCCDP) will award credit for our members' participation in CMS MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls. “MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls are educational conference calls that help health care professionals and others in the health care field stay informed about and better understand Medicare policies and changes to the program that may impact their daily business functions. This is a free service. For more information about MLN Connects™ National Provider Calls
- CEU Help
- Obtaining Provider Approval
- Body of Knowledge
- CEU Course Approval Application
Details for Certified Members of NCCDP Utilizing MLN Training and Webcasts. Free training
- MLN Calls and Webcasts Register
NCCDP awards CEUs based on the length of the training, see the chart for details.
|Length of Training / Contact Hours||Index Number
associated with training
offered for training
|Less than 30 minutes||CMS06140727A||0.5|
|30 to 60 minutes||CMS06140728A||1.0|
|60 to 90 minutes||CMS06140729A||1.5|
|90 to 120 minutes||CMS06140730A||2.0|
Learning Format of Activity Accepted
MLN Calls and Webcasts Register
Certificates of participation are available for 30 days after the event. Only participants who registered for the event can receive a certificate of participation.
After the event, email your certificate and include in the email:
- Date and topic in the subject line
- Your name in the body of the email
The MLN will verify your registration and respond to your request within 5 business days.
CMS Grand Rounds Events Recorded Webinars
Training list and instructions for successful completion
When submitting documentation for completed training please retain:
- A copy of your certificate of completion/participation, or
- Documentation of the contact hours spent in the training
- Corresponding Index Number from the chart above
Note: Certified members are awarded one (1) CEU per hour of participation in the MLN Training and Webcasts.
View NCCDP's website for additional information. If you have any questions or concerns please contact 1.973.729.6601 Office Hours M to F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM for live assistance or email Nccdpcorporate@www.nccdp.org.
The single problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place.